Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week 3 - C25K

Walker seems fine but just to be safe I've been trying to have him rest more, which he doesn't seem to mind.  


Hayley and I finished Workout 1 of Week 3 of Couch-to-5K on Monday while the little guy enjoyed a Busy Buddy at home and rested.  Walker is my normal jogging partner so I missed my little buddy.  Hayley normally goes for 6 mile runs, is fast and serious about her athleticism so she's somewhat humbling to run with.  Nevertheless I appreciate her filling in for Walker.


Walker is not so good at the whole resting thing, he's a busy little guy, he loves playing with his toys, exploring and running around with toys.  He especially loves Kong Wubbas and fetch and he seems to have realized that if he drops his toy, tilts his head and looks adorable people normally throw his toy for him.


I finally let Walker come for a jog with us this evening...Workout 2 of Week 3, he seemed pleased.  Here he is checking out the fountain at the park:

And here are Hayley and Walker at the end of our workout:


Tonight I made Chili-Glazed Tofu over Asparagus and Rice from Cooking Light and it was pretty darn good.  I have been looking for recipes that are easy for me to prepare and not too involved when I get home from the office and jogging with the dogs and I'm pretty tired.  This one wasn't too bad.  I also want to try to prepare some meals on the weekend for the upcoming week but one thing at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment