Thursday, October 6, 2011

Skateboardin' bluegrass lovin' dogs

Last weekend was Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, which is basically my favorite annual free concert in SF...  Hayley and Walker obviously LOVE Bluegrass and making lots of "interesting" new friends.  Walker especially loved the random girls who played endless fetch with him.   





























Last week I finished Week 4 of C25K and finally faced the reality that I probably need new running shoes, especially since I'm running more.  I went to On the Run since I heard they are the best at helping people select the right running shoe for their feet.  I got the Brooks Adrenaline.

Oh and I'm teaching my dogs to skateboard...





















Dr. Sophia Yin, DVM, MS has a great post on teaching your dog to skateboard and here's a video.  Most of our work is on Step 6 since Hayley and Walker already had a good foundation of the other steps.  Will try to post more detail and videos soon.

Unfortunately I came down with a dreaded cold this week so Week 5 of C25K is on hold and the week hasn't been too exciting much to my dogs' chagrin.


No comments:

Post a Comment