Friday, October 7, 2011

Thank Dog It's Friday

I take my dogs for at least a 1 hour off-leash run almost daily in addition to their shorter leash walks, rain or shine (though we did stay indoors during the tsunami warning last Spring)...   On the rare occasions that we skip a day, I feel horribly guilty and I assume my dogs are sad that they did not get to go for their daily adventure.  I realize it's not exactly the end of the world if they don't get that much exercise but they LOVE to be outdoors and run around and it helps me stay grounded to have this time to reflect, breathe the fresh air, be outdoors and get exercise.

Unfortunately this week was incredibly busy at work and I was sick most of the week so we had to skip quite a few days...

BUT this evening we made it to the beach right before sunset and everything was perfect.








No comments:

Post a Comment